Playful and modern, Tilly and the Buttons creates sewing patterns that are perfect to mix and match! While they are known for their striking colour-blocked knit patterns, they boast a range of summer-ready woven dresses and tops as well. Recently, they've been working to expand their size range, and have updated many of their patterns.
You can visit them on the web at https://www.tillyandthebuttons.com/.
- The Zadie is a knee-length knit dress with an option of cap, three-quarter or full-length raglan sleeves. Read more about the Zadie Dress
- Woven, loose dress with a gathered skirt. Read more about the Indigo Dress
- Dungaree-style dress with length variations. Read more about the Cleo Dress
- A modern tunic dress with an easy fit. Read more about the Stevie Dress
- These PJ pants are a great first garment pattern for beginner sewists. Read more about the Margot Pyjama Bottoms