With the breathability of linen, subtle drape from the viscose, and a hint of comfort stretch, this lightweight dream will see you through in ease and style.
please note: this is a true sage colour. On some monitors, the photos look more grey, but the fabric is definitely green.
- Width: 46/48”, 116/121 CM
- Content: 55% Linen, 42% Viscose, 3% Spandex
- Weight: 195 GSM, 5.75 OZ/SQ.YD
- Opacity: opaque
- Stretch: 15% stretch width-wise
- Drape: structured drape that will get swishier with washing and wear
- Care: wash cold, hang to dry
- Best suited for: dresses, blouses, shirts
Fabric is priced and sold by the 1/4 metre. We cut multiple 1/4 metres continuously. For example, if you select 4, your fabric will arrive cut as a single 1m piece. A single 1/4 metre will be cut as a fat quarter, unless otherwise requested.
While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of our photos, please be aware that we cannot control for
individual monitor or display settings and colours may appear different in person than on screen.
Looking for matching thread? Click here to order spools.