This lightweight quilting cotton is very similar to poplin shirting, and could be used for structured blouses and tailored shirts.
- Collection: Centenary 24th
- Designer: Yoko Saito
- Width: 43/44”, 110/112 CM
- Content: 100% Cotton
- Weight: quilting
- Opacity: opaque
- Drape: structured with little drape
- Care: wash cold, tumble dry low or hang to dry
- Best suited for: quilting, structured clothing, bag
Fabric is priced and sold by the 1/4 metre. We cut multiple 1/4 metres continuously. For example, if you select 4, your fabric will arrive cut as a single 1m piece. A single 1/4 metre will be cut as a fat quarter, unless otherwise requested.
While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of our photos, please be aware that we cannot control for
individual monitor or display settings and colours may appear different in person than on screen.