Finely knit merino wool jersey is a lightweight, breathable, luxurious, natural fabric to wear close to the skin. Wool's property to absorb a great deal of moisture without feeling wet, combined with its ability to keep you warm even when damp (unlike cotton) make this merino wool jersey an ideal fabric for base layers for the whole family, underwear and lingerie, t-shirts, and anything else requiring a little wool luxury.
- Width: 150cm (59")
- Content: 100% merino wool
- Weight: 150gsm (4.4 oz per sq. yard)
- Opacity: opaque
- Stretch: 4-way stretch; 40% widthwise, 20% vertically
- Drape: slightly springy with nice drape
- Care: We recommend hand-washing with a mild wool wash (try our Soakwash) in cool water, and laying flat or hanging to dry. Alternatively, you can machine wash this fabric in a wool cycle, but we recommend against machine drying.
- Best suited for: Tee Shirts, Tops
Fabric is priced and sold by the 1/4 metre. We cut multiple 1/4 metres continuously. For example, if you select 4, your fabric will arrive cut as a single 1m piece. A single 1/4 metre will be cut as a fat quarter, unless otherwise requested.
While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of our photos, please be aware that we cannot control for
individual monitor or display settings and colours may appear different in person than on screen.