This sweater knit is beautifully soft with a lovely drape.
This is a remnant, meaning it's the last piece we have! We've scoured the shop and peered into all the dark corners, looked behind shelves, and actually opened all the boxes, bins, and other implements of hoarding, to bring you all the best last bits! All remnants have been marked down from the original price, and are sold as-is. You get the entire piece.
- Width: 58" / 147cm
- Content: 62% Rayon / 19% Cotton / 13% Modal / 6% Spandex
- Weight: 258 gsm / 7.6 oz. per sq yd
- Opacity: slightly sheer
- Stretch: 4-way stretch; 60% widthwise, 40% vertically
- Drape: extremely drapey with great movement
- Care: Hand or machine wash cold with similar colours, hang to dry, iron low temperature
- Best suited for: Sweaters, Dresses, Tops
Fabric is priced and sold by the 1/4 metre. We cut multiple 1/4 metres continuously. For example; 2 units is 1/2m, 3 units is 3/4m, 4 units is a full metre, 5 units is 1.25m. A single 1/4 metre will be cut as a fat quarter, unless you request a skinny quarter. Fat Quarters are half the width of the fabric x 0.5m, whereas Skinny Quarters are the full width of the fabric x 0.25m. We do this so you can order just as much fabric as you need, to decrease fabric wastage.
While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of our photos, please be aware that we cannot control for
individual monitor or display settings and colours may appear different in person than on screen.
Looking for matching thread? Click here to order spools.