Slubby Cotton Bamboo jersey is so soft to the touch!
Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, Made from GOTS Certified organic cotton yarn
- Collection: Organic
- Width: 147cm (58")
- Content: 55% Organic Cotton, 45% Rayon from bamboo
- Weight: 140gsm / 4.1 oz
- Opacity: somewhat sheer. May need a cami underneath
- Stretch: 4-way, 60% horizontal, 30% vertical. Medium recovery
- Drape: very drapey, the slubby texure gives it a slight sheen
- Care: Hand or machine wash cold with similar colours, hang to dry, iron low temperature
- Best suited for: t-shirts
Fabric is priced and sold by the 1/4 metre. We cut multiple 1/4 metres continuously. For example; 2 units is 1/2m, 3 units is 3/4m, 4 units is a full metre, 5 units is 1.25m. A single 1/4 metre will be cut as a fat quarter, unless you request a skinny quarter. Fat Quarters are half the width of the fabric x 0.5m, whereas Skinny Quarters are the full width of the fabric x 0.25m. We do this so you can order just as much fabric as you need, to decrease fabric wastage.
While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of our photos, please be aware that we cannot control for
individual monitor or display settings and colours may appear different in person than on screen.
Looking for matching thread? Click here to order spools.