This ribbing can be used on it's own for cozy sweaters, sweatpants, or as a ribbing for necklines and hems. Either side can be used - one side showing more dark coffee, the other showing cafe au lait. This ribbing is very stretchy - for slouchy garments cut as the pattern requires, however, for more of a fitted look, pattern pieces may need to be cut slightly narrower. We recommend testing before sewing the final garment.
Note this ribbing is tubular, meaning it is manufactured on a tubular knitting machine; you will need to cut a selvedge for it to lie flat for cutting.
Oeko-Tex® Standard 100
- Width: 19" Tubular / 48cm Tubular
- Content: 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex
- Weight: 300 gsm / 8.9 oz.sq yd
- Opacity: opaque
- Stretch: 150% width-wise, 50% vertical
- Drape: semi-rigid
- Care: Hand or machine wash cold with similar colours, hang to dry, iron low temperature
- Best suited for: toques, sweatshirts, sweatpants
Fabric is priced and sold by the 1/4 metre. We cut multiple 1/4 metres continuously. For example, if you select 4, your fabric will arrive cut as a single 1m piece. A single 1/4 metre will be cut as a fat quarter, unless otherwise requested.
While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of our photos, please be aware that we cannot control for
individual monitor or display settings and colours may appear different in person than on screen.