This beautiful yarn-dyed shirting is luxurious simplicity! It has a traditional over/under thread design; meaning a micro dot pattern on one side of the fabric and short yarn lines on the other. Very subtle but lends this fabric a lovely texture.
- Collection: American Country XIX
- Designer: Masako Wakayama
- Width: 44"
- Content: 100% Cotton
- Weight: quilting cotton
- Opacity: opaque
- Drape: crisp (softens with washing)
- Care: wash warm, tumble dry low or hang to dry
- Best suited for: blouses, quilting, bags