This beautiful yarn-dyed shirting is luxurious simplicity! It has a traditional houndstooth pattern woven in. Very subtle but lends this fabric a lovely texture. Is crinkles delightfully on washing.
- Collection: American Country XIX
- Designer: Masako Wakayama
- Width: 44"
- Content: 100% Cotton
- Weight: quilting cotton
- Opacity: opaque
- Drape: crisp (softens with washing)
- Care: wash warm, tumble dry low or hang to dry
- Best suited for: blouses, quilting, bags
Fabric is priced and sold by the 1/4 metre. We cut multiple 1/4 metres continuously. For example, if you select 4, your fabric will arrive cut as a single 1m piece. A single 1/4 metre will be cut as a fat quarter, unless otherwise requested.
While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of our photos, please be aware that we cannot control for individual monitor or display settings and colours may appear different in person than on screen.s