Watercolour florals are popping up everywhere this year, and I can't get enough of them! Delicate, colourful, but still tranquil; it's definitely the print for those who want a little variety in their wardrobe but aren't into anything too bold. As always, I'm captivated by the details, I love the brushstrokes on this one, and the delicate shading of the petals.
- Collection: Bamboo Print Jersey
- Width: 150cm 59"
- Content: 95% Rayon from Bamboo, 5% Spandex
- Weight: lightweight
- Opacity: mostly opaque
- Stretch: 4-way stretch; 50% vertically, 50% horizontally
- Drape: slinky drape but not clingy
- Care: wash cold, hang to dry
- Best suited for: t-shirts, kid's wear, knit dresses
Fabric is priced and sold by the 1/4 metre. We cut multiple 1/4 metres continuously. For example, if you select 4, your fabric will arrive cut as a single 1m piece. A single 1/4 metre will be cut as a fat quarter, unless otherwise requested.
While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of our photos, please be aware that we cannot control for
individual monitor or display settings and colours may appear different in person than on screen.
Looking for matching thread? Click here to order spools.