Don't you just love a good linen blend yarn-dye? The very slightly slubby weave, the heathered look of the dye, the crispness of cotton combined with the strength and movement of linen? Essentially the perfect match! Oh, and did I mention it is 56" wide?
- Width: 56/57”, 142/145 CM
- Content: 55% Linen, 45% Cotton
- Weight: 175 GSM, 5.16 OZ/SQ.YD
- Opacity: opaque
- Drape: soft body and modest drape that improves with wear and washing
- Care: Wash warm, hang to dry or tumble dry low.
Fabric is priced and sold by the 1/4 metre. We cut multiple 1/4 metres continuously. For example, if you select 4, your fabric will arrive cut as a single 1m piece. A single 1/4 metre will be cut as a fat quarter, unless otherwise requested.
While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of our photos, please be aware that we cannot control for
individual monitor or display settings and colours may appear different in person than on screen.
Looking for matching thread? Click here to order spools.