This rib matches our Cloud Fleece
. It's soft and stretchy, and would work well for necklines, cuffs, or even as a full garment. Perfect for ribbed tanks, underwear, and more!
- Width: 50cm tubular
- Content: 68% rayon from bamboo, 27% cotton, 5% spandex
- Weight: mid-heavyweight
- Opacity: opaque
- Stretch: 4-way stretch; 120% selvedge to selvedge, 40% vertically
- Drape: some drape, great recovery
- Care: wash cold, tumble dry low or hang to dry
- Best suited for: sweatshirts, tunics, sweatpants, cuffs
Fabric is priced and sold by the 1/4 metre. We cut multiple 1/4 metres continuously. For example; 2 units is 1/2m, 3 units is 3/4m, 4 units is a full metre, 5 units is 1.25m. A single 1/4 metre will be cut as a fat quarter, unless you request a skinny quarter. Fat Quarters are half the width of the fabric x 0.5m, whereas Skinny Quarters are the full width of the fabric x 0.25m. We do this so you can order just as much fabric as you need, to decrease fabric wastage.
While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of our photos, please be aware that we cannot control for
individual monitor or display settings and colours may appear different in person than on screen.
Looking for matching thread? Click here to order spools.