Cupro Twill features the diagonal weave of twill, with a sandwash silk finish. One side is more matte, and the other is shinier; giving you lots of option in surface finish.
- Width: 137/140 cn, 54/55”
- Content: 60% Cupro, 40% Viscose
- Weight: 120 gsm, 3.54 oz
- Opacity: opaque
- Drape: movement and drape for days
- Care: wash cold, tumble dry low
- Best suited for: blouses, loose pants, dresses, tops
Fabric is priced and sold by the 1/4 metre. We cut multiple 1/4 metres continuously. For example, if you select 4, your fabric will arrive cut as a single 1m piece. A single 1/4 metre will be cut as a fat quarter, unless otherwise requested.
While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of our photos, please be aware that we cannot control for
individual monitor or display settings and colours may appear different in person than on screen.