The inspiration for the design:
I really love bumble bees and always try to save one (or at least get my husband to as I'm a little scared of their stingers) if I see one in need of a sugary drink. To me, bumble bee's and wildflowers are the epitome of an English summer and make think of long walks in the countryside on a warm day as the sun is about to set.
The Bees and Lavender design is made up of 6 different stitches (all with illustrated instructions) and would be perfect for someone who has a grasp of the basic stitches and would like to try out some new ones.
What makes this embroidery set extra special is that, as well as step by step stitch instructions and quality supplies, it has the pattern already printed on to cotton fabric in colour so that there is no need for transferring which makes your stitches really neat!
Each kit is packaged in a cute mailer style project box and includes:
• DMC stranded cotton
• A 6 inch Elbesee hard wood embroidery hoop
• The embroidery pattern pre-printed on 100% cotton fabric
• 2 x John James embroidery needles
• An 'Embroidery Tips' booklet
• A stitch guide for the design including step by step illustrated instructions