Who doesn't love bumble bees? And butterflies... and ladybirds... and flowers?
See, I knew it! Everyone!
Here you have all bug bases covered with a beautiful, modern embroidery design set against a grassy green background for you to stitch away in the sunshine.
The design is made up of 5 different types of stitches each with illustrated instructions. I would recommend this design to someone who has some experience of embroidery or cross stitch as some of the stitches are quite delicate but having said that, lots of newbies surprised me with the original bee's kit as their first attempt.
What makes this embroidery set extra special is that, as well as step by step stitch instructions and quality supplies, it has the pattern already printed on to cotton fabric in colour so that there is no need for transferring which makes your stitches really neat!
Each kit is packaged in a cute mailer style project box and includes:
• DMC stranded cotton
• A 6 inch Elbesee hard wood embroidery hoop
• The embroidery pattern pre-printed on 100% cotton fabric
• 2 x John James embroidery needles
• An 'Embroidery Tips' booklet
• A stitch guide for the design including step by step illustrated instructions