Lady's or Queen Anne's Lace has always been synonymous with walks in the countryside and I loved making mini bouquets with it as a child.
The Lady's Lace wildflower design is made up of 3 different stitches (all with illustrated instructions) and would be perfect for an adventurous beginner or someone who has a grasp of the basic stitches and would like to try out some new ones.
What makes this embroidery set extra special is that, as well as step by step stitch instructions and quality supplies, it has the pattern already printed on to cotton fabric in colour so that there is no need for transferring which makes your stitches really neat!
Each kit is packaged in a cute mailer style project box and includes:
• DMC stranded cotton
• A 6 inch Elbesee hard wood embroidery hoop
• The embroidery pattern pre-printed on 100% cotton fabric
• 2 x John James embroidery needles
• An 'Embroidery Tips' booklet
• A stitch guide for the design including step by step illustrated instructions