This is a really bright and colourful, modern design, a perfect summer project.
The simple outlines of a single rose set against a warm pink and yellow, water colour background.
The Watercolour Rose embroidery pattern is made up of 3 different stitches (all with illustrated instructions) and would be perfect for someone who has a grasp of the basic stitches and would like to try out some new ones or an adventurous beginner.
Embroidery is such a relaxing craft, you can lose yourself for hours whilst you stitch away in your own little world.
Each kit is packaged in a cute mailer style project box and includes:
• DMC stranded cotton
• A 6 inch Elbesee hard wood embroidery hoop
• The embroidery pattern pre-printed on 100% cotton fabric
• 2 x John James embroidery needles
• An 'Embroidery Tips' booklet
• A stitch guide for the design including step by step illustrated instructions