I can only assume that this fabric was named fawn because it's just like petting a deer (shh... let me have my dreams). It has a soft matte finish and a slightly sueded feel. While this is fairly lightweight, it has enough heft and body for pants and would make a wonderful dress or skirt. The best part, is that it has a touch of spandex for comfort.
- Width: 56/57”, 142/145 CM
- Content: 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex
- Weight: 250 GSM, 7.37 OZ/SQ.YD
- Opacity: Opaque
- Stretch: comfort stretch; between 10-15% horizontally
- Drape: soft drape, good body
- Care: wash cold, hang to dry or tumble low
- Best suited for: pants, dresses, skirts, shirts, blouses, tunics
Fabric is priced and sold by the 1/4 metre. We cut multiple 1/4 metres continuously. For example; 2 units is 1/2m, 3 units is 3/4m, 4 units is a full metre, 5 units is 1.25m. A single 1/4 metre will be cut as a fat quarter, unless you request a skinny quarter. Fat Quarters are half the width of the fabric x 0.5m, whereas Skinny Quarters are the full width of the fabric x 0.25m. We do this so you can order just as much fabric as you need, to decrease fabric wastage.
While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of our photos, please be aware that we cannot control for
individual monitor or display settings and colours may appear different in person than on screen.
Looking for matching thread? Click here to order spools.