A fabulous yarn-dyed hemp/organic cotton blend fabric, perfectly suited for tops. This fabric has a slightly slubby, rustic texture, and 'rumples' beautifully. The organic cotton and hemp will only get softer with wear and washing. Why not try Grainline's Kalle and make a wonderful eco-friendly shirt?
This is a very light chambray blue.
- Collection: Sustainable
- Width: 140cm (55")
- Content: 55% hemp / 45% organic cotton
- Weight: 129 gsm / 3.8 oz.sq yd
- Opacity: Moderately opacity-If you were wearing a dark coloured fabric underneath you may be able to see it
- Stretch: None
- Drape: It has some drape
- Care: Lightly machine wash on cold, preferably handwash
- Best suited for: Light flowing and airy patterns
Fabric is priced and sold by the 1/4 metre. We cut multiple 1/4 metres continuously. For example, if you select 4, your fabric will arrive cut as a single 1m piece. A single 1/4 metre will be cut as a fat quarter, unless otherwise requested.
While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of our photos, please be aware that we cannot control for
individual monitor or display settings and colours may appear different in person than on screen.
Looking for matching thread? Click here to order spools.