A fabulous yarn-dyed hemp/organic cotton blend fabric, perfectly suited for tops. This fabric has a slightly slubby, rustic texture, and 'rumples' beautifully. The organic cotton and hemp will only get softer with wear and washing. Why not try Grainline's Kalle and make a wonderful eco-friendly shirt?
While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of our photos, please be aware that we cannot control for individual monitor or display settings and colours may appear different in person than on screen.
- Collection: Sustainable
- Width: 140cm (55")
- Content: 55% hemp / 45% organic cotton
- Weight: 129 gsm / 3.8 oz.sq yd
- Opacity: Moderately opacity-If you were wearing a dark coloured fabric underneath you may be able to see it
- Stretch: None
- Drape: It has some drape
- Care: Lightly machine wash on cold, preferably handwash
- Best suited for: Light flowing and airy patterns