Sewing pattern for camisole and three panties styles
- Camisole with lace-trimmed rounded square front neckline.
- The scoop back neckline and armholes are finished with picot edge elastic
- Hipster panties with lace-trimmed
- waistband and hemmed leg openings (no elastic) (A)
- Leg openings can be finished with picot edge elastic for better support.
- Bikini with lace-trimmed waistband and picot elastic at leg openings (B)
- Both panties are offered with a choice of high or low waistline.Brazilian hipster (C) designed for wide stretch lace and available in adult sizes only
Pattern back / Size Chart
Recommended Fabric: Knit with 70% stretch across the width and in the length, wide lace
We LOVE Jalie patterns; they are impeccably drafted with sizes included from toddler to plus size adult. Jalie Patterns are printed on a heavier weight paper, simply unfold them and trace the size you need. Instructions are printed on the pattern and are also available as a free download from their website. While we adore Jalie patterns, we also recognize that the photos on the front do not always show off the pattern as clearly as we would like; please check the line drawings to get an accurate view of the garment lines.