Lovely light-weight woven linen is the perfect fabric for hot summer days! This linen is fabulous for delicate summer tops, as well as accessories and household items like napkins and handkerchiefs.
Sustainability: Linen is made from flax, a plant which requires less water than cotton, and with which very little waste is produced as most parts of the plant can be used. Linen typically uses fewer pesticides than cotton. Linen is extremely durable and will last longer than other fibres.
- Collection: Natural
- Width: 137cm (54")
- Content: 100% linen
- Weight: 140gsm (4.1 oz per sq. yard)
- Opacity: semi-transparent (line or wear a cami underneath)
- Drape: crisp hand and soft drape that will soften with age and wear
- Care: wash cold, tumble dry low or hang to dry
- Best suited for: Blouses, Dresses, tops, and woven tanks
Fabric is priced and sold by the 1/4 metre. We cut multiple 1/4 metres continuously. For example, if you select 4, your fabric will arrive cut as a single 1m piece. A single 1/4 metre will be cut as a fat quarter, unless otherwise requested.
While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of our photos, please be aware that we cannot control for
individual monitor or display settings and colours may appear different in person than on screen.
Looking for matching thread? Click here to order spools.