Lovely mid-weight woven linen is the perfect fabric for hot summer days! This linen is fabulous for delicate summer tops, as well as accessories and household items like napkins and handkerchiefs.
Sustainability: Linen is made from flax, a plant which requires less water than cotton, and with which very little waste is produced as most parts of the plant can be used. Linen typically uses fewer pesticides than cotton. Linen is extremely durable and will last longer than other fibres.
- Collection: Natural
- Width: 135cm (53")
- Content: 100% linen
- Weight: 200gsm (5.9 oz per sq. yard)
- Opacity: due to the light colour, undergarments may show through
- Drape: crisp hand and soft drape that will soften with age and wear
- Care: wash cold, tumble dry low or hang to dry
- Best suited for: Blouses, Dresses, tops, and woven tanks