Lightweight, airy, with a touch of stretch for comfort, this hemp blend is practical and delightful (a personal goal of mine for any fabric). This is the fabric I reach for on hot, sticky days; it doesn't cling, and hemp seems to have superpowers when it comes to breathability. This fabric features yarn-dyed microstripes, which makes stripe matching a non-issue.
**This fabric is discontinued from our supplier, so this may be our last chance to carry it. We recommend you order plenty enough for your project with the assumption that it won't be available in a few months **
- Width: 55" / 140cm
- Content: 54% Hemp, 44% Organic Cotton, 2% Spandex
- Weight: 140 gsm / 4.1 oz.sq yd
- Opacity: mostly opaque, but as it is quite lightweight, darker colours may show through
- Stretch: 15% selvedge to selvedge
- Drape: loose and airy, drapes with slight body
- Care: Hand or machine wash cold with similar colours, hang to dry, iron low temperature
- Best suited for: shirts, blouses, dresses, but I've seen it as arenite pants and it looked great!
Fabric is priced and sold by the 1/4 metre. We cut multiple 1/4 metres continuously. For example, if you select 4, your fabric will arrive cut as a single 1m piece. A single 1/4 metre will be cut as a fat quarter, unless otherwise requested.
While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of our photos, please be aware that we cannot control for
individual monitor or display settings and colours may appear different in person than on screen.