Everyone's favourite jersey now in yarn-dyed stripes! These stripes are 2mm high, perfect for being subtle but elevating. Bonus; tiny stripes mean you don't ave to bothers trying to stripe match! Bamboo / Organic Cotton jersey has the softness of bamboo with the breathability of cotton; and drapes nicely without clinging tightly. Cotton adds body to the bamboo while retaining some of the swishiness (technical term).
Did I mention soft? This jersey is like wearing soft silky pyjamas all day long. It's my go-to for comfort; because it turns out that wearing your pyjamas everywhere isn't "socially appropriate" and I should "get dressed like an adult" and also "ice cream isn't breakfast".
- Width: 60" / 152cm
- Content: 66% Rayon From Bamboo, 28% Organic Cotton, 6% Spandex
- Weight: 200 gsm / 5.9 oz.sq yd
- Opacity: opaque
- Stretch: 4-way stretch; 50% horizontally, 50% vertically
- Drape: softly swishy, with a gentle body and good movement
- Care: Hand or machine wash cold with similar colours, hang to dry, iron low temperature
- Best suited for: t-shirts, dresses
Fabric is priced and sold by the 1/4 metre. We cut multiple 1/4 metres continuously. For example, if you select 4, your fabric will arrive cut as a single 1m piece. A single 1/4 metre will be cut as a fat quarter, unless otherwise requested.
While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of our photos, please be aware that we cannot control for
individual monitor or display settings and colours may appear different in person than on screen.