Double gauze is such a treat; it's two layers of a lightweight, loosely woven fabric that are attached together every few inches. This makes it lightweight, airy, and very lofty. Perfect for textured makes that are breathable and comfortable to wear.
Golden tulips and triangles are printed on this dusty rose backdrop, in a scattered pattern.
- Width: 130-135cm
- Content: 100% Cotton
- Weight: 125gsm
- Opacity: opaque (lighter backgrounds may show through slightly)
- Stretch: this fabrix stretches quite a bit on the bias, so be sure to finish seams securely.
- Drape: bodied drape with an airy quality
- Care: wash warm, tumble dry low or hang to dry. Tumble drying will produce the loftiest fabric.
- Best suited for: lightweight blazers and coats (such as the Pekka or Wiksten Haori), blouses, dresses, skirts, babywear and blankets.
Fabric is priced and sold by the 1/4 metre. We cut multiple 1/4 metres continuously. For example; 2 units is 1/2m, 3 units is 3/4m, 4 units is a full metre, 5 units is 1.25m. A single 1/4 metre will be cut as a fat quarter, unless you request a skinny quarter. Fat Quarters are half the width of the fabric x 0.5m, whereas Skinny Quarters are the full width of the fabric x 0.25m. We do this so you can order just as much fabric as you need, to decrease fabric wastage.
While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of our photos, please be aware that we cannot control for
individual monitor or display settings and colours may appear different in person than on screen.
Looking for matching thread? Click here to order spools.