okay, I love this fabric. If you take a pinch of modernism and a little dash of handpainting, and then give it a slight retro vibe, you get this fabric. I'd love to see it as a dress, or even a batwing top, really lean into that retro feel. Someone please do this so I can live vicariously.
- Width: 57/58"
- Content: 95% Cotton / 5% Spandex
- Stretch: 4-way stretch: 30% horizontally, 20% vertically
- Drape: light drape with some body
- Care: wash cold, hang to dry or tumble low
- Best suited for: tees, knit dresses, pyjamas
Fabric is priced and sold by the 1/4 metre. We cut multiple 1/4 metres continuously. For example, if you select 4, your fabric will arrive cut as a single 1m piece. A single 1/4 metre will be cut as a fat quarter, unless otherwise requested.
While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of our photos, please be aware that we cannot control for
individual monitor or display settings and colours may appear different in person than on screen.