Bold polkadots are scattered across this playful print. They are my favourite type of polkadot; a little messy, a little hand-drawn. It adds a charm to what could be a fairly typical pattern.
The mint colour is a kinda medium mint, darker than the typical pastel colour you might think of, almost a seafoam.
- Width: 57/58"
- Content: 95% Cotton / 5% Spandex
- Stretch: 4-way stretch: 30% horizontally, 20% vertically
- Drape: light drape with some body
- Care: wash cold, hang to dry or tumble low
- Best suited for: tees, knit dresses, pyjamas
Fabric is priced and sold by the 1/4 metre. We cut multiple 1/4 metres continuously. For example, if you select 4, your fabric will arrive cut as a single 1m piece. A single 1/4 metre will be cut as a fat quarter, unless otherwise requested.
While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of our photos, please be aware that we cannot control for
individual monitor or display settings and colours may appear different in person than on screen.