Any Canadian who has had to deal with a goose knows two things:
1. They are a lot bigger than you think, and
2. They are definitely in charge of the situation, you're just along for the ride.
Geese do NOT care, they are gonna do their goose things and finish their to-Doose list, and you're just In The Way.
That said, they are pretty majestic, right? Like, you definitely looked at this print and squealed "oooh! Pretty!" like I did, right?
This is a 0.76m remnant. You get the entire piece. Remnants have been marked down from the original price.
- Collection: Lady McElroy
- Width: 140cm / 55"
- Content: 100% Cotton
- Weight: 85 GSM
- Opacity: mostly opaque, but lighter backgrounds will have more sheerness
- Drape: fuller body with a structured drape
- Care: wash cold, tumble dry low or hang to dry.
- Best suited for: blouses, dresses, skirts, tops
Fabric is priced and sold by the 1/4 metre. We cut multiple 1/4 metres continuously. For example; 2 units is 1/2m, 3 units is 3/4m, 4 units is a full metre, 5 units is 1.25m. A single 1/4 metre will be cut as a fat quarter, unless you request a skinny quarter. Fat Quarters are half the width of the fabric x 0.5m, whereas Skinny Quarters are the full width of the fabric x 0.25m. We do this so you can order just as much fabric as you need, to decrease fabric wastage.
While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of our photos, please be aware that we cannot control for
individual monitor or display settings and colours may appear different in person than on screen.
Looking for matching thread? Click here to order spools.