This light to mid-weight stretch denim is made with recycled polyester. It is smooth and soft to the touch, making comfortable jeans with a hint of stretch for movement. Basically, it will keep you comfortable for day to day movements (unless your day to day movements include high kicks, roundhouses, or the splits. Then I'm going to suggest something with a higher lycra content.)
- Width: 132/135cm (52/53")
- Content: 68% Cotton, 30% Repreve (Recycled Polyester), 2% Lycra
- Weight: mid-weight
- Opacity: opaque
- Stretch: 2-way; 20% crossgrain
- Drape: soft drape
- Care: wash cold, hang to dry. Washing denim garments inside-out will help retain dye colour
- Best suited for: jeans, jacket
Fabric is priced and sold by the 1/4 metre. We cut multiple 1/4 metres continuously. For example, if you select 4, your fabric will arrive cut as a single 1m piece. A single 1/4 metre will be cut as a fat quarter, unless otherwise requested.
While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of our photos, please be aware that we cannot control for
individual monitor or display settings and colours may appear different in person than on screen.