Silk noil is soft and buttery, with a slubby texture and delightful nubbly irregularities to add interest and elevate your look. It is absolutely stunning in dresses and blouses; it has a soft, flowing drape but retains enough body for structured items too. It has a cool hand but warms next to the body.
- Width: 43/44”, 110/112 CM
- Content: 100% Silk
- Weight: 145 GSM, 4.27 OZ/SQ.YD
- Opacity: opaque
- Drape: softly fluid with body
- Care: can be machine washed and dried on cold/gentle; but recommend hand-washing
- Best suited for: blouses, dresses
Fabric is priced and sold by the 1/4 metre. We cut multiple 1/4 metres continuously. For example, if you select 4, your fabric will arrive cut as a single 1m piece. A single 1/4 metre will be cut as a fat quarter, unless otherwise requested.
While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of our photos, please be aware that we cannot control for
individual monitor or display settings and colours may appear different in person than on screen.