Everyone's favourite jersey now in yarn-dyed stripes! Bamboo / Organic Cotton jersey has the softness of bamboo with the breathability of cotton; and drapes nicely without clinging tightly. Cotton adds body to the bamboo while retaining some of the swishiness (technical term).
Did I mention soft? This jersey is like wearing soft silky pyjamas all day long. It's my go-to for comfort; because it turns out that wearing your pyjamas everywhere isn't "socially appropriate" and I should "get dressed like an adult" and also "ice cream isn't breakfast".
- Width: 60" / 152cm
- Content: 66% Rayon From Bamboo, 28% Organic Cotton, 6% Spandex
- Weight: 200 gsm / 5.9 oz.sq yd
- Opacity: opaque
- Stretch: 4-way stretch; 50% horizontally, 50% vertically
- Drape: softly swishy, with a gentle body and good movement
- Care: Hand or machine wash cold with similar colours, hang to dry, iron low temperature
- Best suited for: t-shirts, dresses
Fabric is priced and sold by the 1/4 metre. We cut multiple 1/4 metres continuously. For example; 2 units is 1/2m, 3 units is 3/4m, 4 units is a full metre, 5 units is 1.25m. A single 1/4 metre will be cut as a fat quarter, unless you request a skinny quarter. Fat Quarters are half the width of the fabric x 0.5m, whereas Skinny Quarters are the full width of the fabric x 0.25m. We do this so you can order just as much fabric as you need, to decrease fabric wastage.
While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of our photos, please be aware that we cannot control for
individual monitor or display settings and colours may appear different in person than on screen.
Looking for matching thread? Click here to order spools.