I'm wild about this retro-flavoured print! It reminds be of slices of a geode; all the layering of colour and interest. It's an unusual print with colours that take me back to the malls of the late 80's (I have nothing but nostalgia for the frankly buck wild design choices of the 1980's, give me my Swatch and my fanny pack PLEASE).
- Width: 59" (150cm)
- Content: 95% Rayon, 5% spandex
- Weight: light - midweight
- Opacity: opaque
- Stretch: 4-way stretch; 70% across grain, 50% vertically (with grain)
- Drape: very drapey, lots of swish
- Care: wash cold, hang to dry or tumble dry low
- Best suited for: t-shirts, dresses
Fabric is priced and sold by the 1/4 metre. We cut multiple 1/4 metres continuously. For example, if you select 4, your fabric will arrive cut as a single 1m piece. A single 1/4 metre will be cut as a fat quarter, unless otherwise requested.
While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of our photos, please be aware that we cannot control for
individual monitor or display settings and colours may appear different in person than on screen.
Looking for matching thread? Click here to order spools.