This washed cotton is *chef's kiss*. It's a cotton crepe that has been sand washed until it's buttery soft. Aged to perfection, like a great wine or stunning cheese, this cotton is like your favourite garment after years of wear. It has a subtle texture to it, and it maintains the body you've come to expect from cotton. However, the drape is absolutely lovely, much more movement than a typical cotton produces. Airy, soft, and perfect for both summer and transitional garments.
- Width: 52/53”, 132/135 CM
- Content: 100% Cotton crepe with sand wash finish
- Weight: 160 GSM, 4.71 OZ/SQ.YD
- Opacity: Opaque
- Drape: some body with nice drape
- Care: wash warm or cold, tumble low or hang to dry
- Best suited for: lightweight summer pants, shorts, dresses, blouses
Fabric is priced and sold by the 1/4 metre. We cut multiple 1/4 metres continuously. For example, if you select 4, your fabric will arrive cut as a single 1m piece. A single 1/4 metre will be cut as a fat quarter, unless otherwise requested.
While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of our photos, please be aware that we cannot control for
individual monitor or display settings and colours may appear different in person than on screen.