Extremely lightweight with an organic, slightly crinkled finish, this linen gauze is auditioning to be your new best friend. Its already replaced unicorns, fruit salad, and sunny afternoons in my favourite things list, so obviously I'm torn between recommending it and keeping it all for myself.
- Width: 52/53”, 133/135 CM
- Content: 100% Linen
- Weight: 150 GSM, 4.42 OZ/SQ.YD
- Opacity: mostly opaque; lighter colours will be more transparent
- Drape: lightweight gentle drape which improves with wear and washing
- Care: wash warm or cold, tumble dry low or hang to dry
- Best suited for: blouses, lightweight skirts, summer pants
Fabric is priced and sold by the 1/4 metre. We cut multiple 1/4 metres continuously. For example, if you select 4, your fabric will arrive cut as a single 1m piece. A single 1/4 metre will be cut as a fat quarter, unless otherwise requested.
While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of our photos, please be aware that we cannot control for
individual monitor or display settings and colours may appear different in person than on screen.